June 04, 2007

Weirdness

A weird pic for a weird post. Pic taken by Mika
Tagged by Mic

Each player of this games starts with 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
  1. I have a tendency to leave stuff unfinished. Probably some subconscious idea that I need to exist tomorrow to do it.
  2. Some people have cooking as therapy, mine is laundry.
  3. I burn data/stuff twice, and never on the same type/brand of dvd.
  4. I'm helplessly gullible. When I was a kid, the same person gave me my first puff on a cigarette and detonated a firework(darna) near my hand.
  5. I try and avoid having to sleep elsewhere. I know and it has been brought to my attention that my snore can set of landslides.
  6. There was this one time that I was sleeping in semi-darkness and awoken by a loud crash. I instantly stood up, took a fighting pose then started shouting threats... in english.
I'm tagging Tseri, Mika, BriTan, BongC, Ther, Mimi.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mas weird ka! Hehe.

dionne said...

the last one really made me laugh. hehehe!

chris said...

Hahaha, ok sa delivery sa #6, natawa din ako.

Anonymous said...

lol!
I would love for you to do my laundry, only if you were closer hihi. Ayaw na ayaw kong magtupi!

Loopy said...

i finally did this test na!