June 10, 2007

Weak


Light Streaks, oh how I love them. Sky above SM Megamall

It might be the transition period between the summer and rainy season, but I've been drenched in sweat almost 24/7. I met with a friend last Thursday and I couldn't help but feel ashamed that I was a bloody mess (sorry!) . Regardless of external factors, I felt that I had grown weak... in body, mind and spirit.

Train the Body: Taebo in itself is outdated and boring, but it's a bit more tolerable if I watch something else while doing it. Some anime rerun or a movie I've watched, makes the 40+ minutes go by easily. Haven't tried it with pron yet, probably a bad idea :)).

Train the Mind: It doesn't have to be related to what I need to do, but I should at least read up on my interests. NASA news, Tech Articles, Photography, etc.

Train the Spirit: Have more enthusiasm, smile, go FOOOOOOO!!! more often (figuratively). Life seems boring and slow only if you're not living it fast enough. Take tons of pictures. Go out and meet new people, and for goodness sake, try and remember their names :P.

4 comments:

chris said...

How about try to go to a gym? You'll get into shape, meet new people, you might have a chance to take pics of them >:)

meekerz said...

good post. i need to do some soul searching and 'training' as well :)

pixelcharlie said...

how'd you take this shot? did you use that multi-layer thingy on CS2 for this one?

brymac said...

pixelcharlie: That shot is almost 'as is' except for increased contrast. I used multilayer (HDR) in some shots here. The filename includes "HDR" in it. :)