May 29, 2007

Trinoma Finds


I went to Trinoma with Tubs, Joan, Lea and Emir to watch Shrek 3 and Pirates of the Caribbean 3. The mall had an Ayala feel, because it is :)). Around 30% of the shops are still closed but most of the essentials are already up and running.

Find 1: Negi Ramen. There is a Japanese food resto there named "Oki Oki" and I found Negi (Spring Onion) Ramen in their menu and decided to try it. I know about it from the Anime Series Full Moon wo Sagashite as the Shinigami duo's name. For 180Php you get lots of spring onions, pork cutlets, giniling, miso/curry and spices. A bit spicy for me, but Tseri would probably like it.

Find 2: CD Folders. A shop named "JapanHome" sells most/all of their goods for 88Php. I found a shelf full of these babies but restrained myself and just bought 4. If there's something that I'm OC about, it's optical media. I was once desperate enough to Comix brand folders @ 250Php because I couldn't find anything else. I also thought that moving to DVDs will reduce my filing problems but looking back, that was a premature conclusion.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah... we also ate at oki-oki... i ordered the mizo ramen and compared it with the mizo ramen i ordered when i was in shinjuku, tokyo. It almost taste the same but of the former is more spicy and tastier. =)

Anonymous said...

bmak! saan 'tong Trinoma?

brymac said...

sa harap ng sm city north edsa :)

Anonymous said...

Tag, youre it! ;) --> http://micamaldita.wordpress.com/2007/06/01/weirdness/