May 22, 2007

Shot til I can't shoot no more

Skuld(canon eos 350d) and I took around 500 shots last week at 5 different locations/events. I think I broke some self limit by participating in all this but felt sort of fulfilled.

I went to hidalgo and bought myself a reflector. The moment I saw the 42 inch one, I knew I wanted it. It took a while to decide between 2-in-1(950Php) or a 5-in-1(1800php), but the gold side won me over. In the image is the reflector and a dvd for size comparison.ePLDT UCCP Shoot [2007.05.17]
Mika YMd last week asking if I was free to do a shoot for one of their poster/ads. I was a bit hesitant in agreeing because I felt I wasn't ready and it would be my first paid photoshoot. When I got there, I saw some familiar faces and the models/employees were very game and cooperative. The shoot took a while but it was fun :) Other pics.
Spoof version of the Ad

Pisay96 BookDrive Part2 [2007.05.19]
Continuing our batches' projects, I went to the event held at BigSkyMind. RockEd handled a lot of the stuff including band lineups.
We transfered to Bl_e without U to drink some more and sing videoke. Other pics.
Cosplay Shoot [2007.05.20]
Jayvee(ABuggedLife) started this as a single post and grew exponentially as a lot of people were interested in it. Jerry Polence and Rossette Yabut were the models and there were lots of photogs. Other Pics.
Family Pic [2007.05.19]
It is incredibly rare to catch my family in one place at the same time so I took the opportunity to take an informal picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ei! thanks for the info & the visit. I've been an addict (to photography) for about 3 years now & I understand the feeling. :P