October 20, 2004

Shopping Mall Mishap

Yesterday I experienced what JK Rowling speaks of as "his stomach gave a weird lurch as though he had missed a step going downstairs".

I finished a meeting with my friend/client and my head was buzzing with info and ideas when I had the calling to go to the comfort room. A step through the door and I found it peculiar that there was a diaper changing counter. Two more steps and my heart stopped as I looked to the left and saw 3 ladies freshening up infront of the mirror. Lucky I was able to stride back out before anybody had time to react.

Who's to blame? The artist who made the sign. Why? The girl in the sign had such a short and non-triangular skirt *laughs insanely*, and bald for heaven's sake.

A couple of meters away across the mall's exit was the men's cr. I was having misgivings again as there were around 3 girls right outside the door. I double checked the sign and was relieved(?) after regognizing the stench. Thus ends the Shopping Mall Mishap.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh dear! That was quite a moment. *stifles giggles emanating from eclair*

I hope that you won't get too engrossed in your ideas anymore(^0_0^)

*(^0_0^)
It is the Japanese smiley with glasses

brymac said...

Sirius Brymac brings out his +6 Triple Dextrous Staff and bonks michii in the head. lolz.

@eClair: yeah, I should never think while urges of nature call.