October 07, 2004

Let's Get Retarded!

I've recently been infinitely playing Blackeyed Peas Songs, two of which I really like. Let's get things started/retarded and The Boogie That B. They have groovy beats that keep me up and workin ^_^.

It was a mild shock for a 'hermit' like me to be suddenly surrounded by 4 ladies. I've been editing their video which is a requirement for one of their subjects. They were actually kewl to be with, them being fun and lively.

It was also the first time I handled a direct to pc vid camera: Sony dcr-trv740. Was fooling around with it, but found it had some limitations. I tried to stream the video via USB to Yomiko(mac iBook G4) but after reading some fine prints, usb streaming is not supported on macs (duhhh - why even claim to be compatible when it can only get pictures?) So I went back to Tsunami(winxp duron700) and painfully captured their "bizarre love story".

On the deFattening front: its still going well, although I think I've nearly approached the limit of how lean it can make me. Either that or the slimming curve is becoming painfully slow :((

3 comments:

trebs said...

naks. 4 girls... lufet brymac. haha

brymac said...

@Michan: Yes Mi-sama! I'm so sorry. *whip me more*.

Slave brymac aside, they do have lots of good songs.

@Trebs: One of them is my cousin, so that leaves 3. I consider it as work so that leaves none ^_^

*Rides off on his bicycle and shouts "study, study, study!!!" *

Anonymous said...

I agree with you.. BEP rocks.. :)



chi