October 01, 2004

Bourne too slow

As I've indulged myself to watch both "bourne" movies, I opted to mention it in this post. They're not bad, and Julia Stiles was kewl!

The title of this post is a spoof of "Born Too Slow" sung by The Crytal Method. Its one of the background tracks used in the game "Need for Speed Underground". You can also say that this song applies to both Osaka and me.

I went out today to pay some bills and deliver some stuff. I was fortunate enough to be able to see "her" after about a month. How thick of me to be only able to say "hi". *grumble*. Sooooo sloooowwww of me.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hehe:)
So you're a fan of Julia Stiles too? She rocks!

Btw, who is "she"?!^_-
Tell! Tell! *grin*

brymac said...

@michan: yeah, ridicule my "torpe"-ness. XD

@eclair: yep, i've liked movies i've seen starring Julia. You know who "she" is. :D

Anonymous said...

hi... well i also have the movie
"my little bride" but the funny thing is i broked it the 3rd time i watched it... must be my bad luck hahaha... well heck i love the movie i bet if i were to watch it than i wouldn't be here hahahaha!!!

peace ><