October 21, 2004

"I want a 15 year old wife" -MCP



Let's face it, who wouldn't?

I watched "My Little Bride" yesterday, another Korean romance-comedy film. I was laughing thoughout and having "imaginary nose-bleeds" here and there. It stars Geun-yeong Mun
who also appears in "Lover's Concerto" and "A Tale of Two Sisters". She's cute, sassy and reminds me of a local actress named Tricia Roman.

It's scary... no I take it back... *scream*

A Tale of Two Sisters is a psycho-horror film. I wanted to watch it because Geun-Yeong Mun is there. Not as much scare factor as Ring or Eye but creepy none the less.

Brymac's Geun-Yeong Mun Gallery

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Too young! 15?!

What in the world...? It's not even legal^_^;;

You seem to have Lolita complex after watching that actress... Scary. Now you make me think of another friend who's very much smitten by young girls. YOUNG indeed.

I hope that the movie was really great^_^

brymac said...

In Korea and probably here too, a 15 year-old can be married with the parents consent. The movie revolves around the fact that she is too young for most of anything. They've pulled out tons of funny situations from that basic premise, and I can safely say that it is a GP-PG movie :D.

I have not got LC!!! *nose suddenly lengthens* XD

brymac said...

@Michii - Don't worry, you're more than a hundred kilometers away :D. But really, I don't have LC *nose suddenly topples the monitor away* XDXD

and MCP=Raikiri neh?

Anonymous said...

bmac, pakopya :D nasa endless love 1 din yang girl na yan pero antagal na nun. - cors

chris said...

I prefer at least >18 years old. Mas may hugis katawan. Mas madaming curves ;)

brymac said...

@Michii - MCP is the one who uses Raikiri, Maiku and Maiku*

brymac said...

I've got a few. visit http://brymac.sylvanward.com/bmacAnime.html its somewhere at the end.