October 18, 2004

@_@ ... @_@ ... -_- ... -_- ... ^_^

The past several days have been hectic and tiresome. After finishing up all the loose ends and getting enough sleep, yours truly is back and blogging.

PIng PI
That video editing stint got me so bewitched, that I'm realizing just now that it was soooo wrong. But nothing in my opinion makes me feel more alive than being engrossed in some form of artistic expression. So after more than a weeks indulging into Video Editing Mastery, I myself was satisfied with the finished product (which I would have to admit is a rare occurrence). I'd like to thank these girls for making my life both heaven and hell for a period of time :D


Blogrolling
I've added a blogroll to let you, the readers, know the blogs I visit. PM/Y!M/Comment if you want to be added or removed :D

The Classic
I started to have high regards for Korean films eversince watching "My Sassy Girl" and "Il Mare". "The Classic" doesnt fall far from that standard, with a healthy dose of comedy, drama and coincidence. Pick it up and watch it if you get the chance.

First Kiss
No... not mine :D. Its a 1998 Korean film of that title and stars the girl in Endless love 2 (winter sonata). It falls a little short of my standards but still better than some of the other movies I've seen.

No comments: