February 25, 2009

Late 08 Trends - Buraimaku

Here's a quick review of the things that caught my attention during the year that was, 2008.

I was hooked on a couple of tv series, as well as some anime. 'Gossip Girl' tops the list, all thanks to hawt Blair. Got introduced to 'How I Met Your Mother' and really liked it's Awesomeness. I caught up with One Tree Hill, Moira Kelly still has me in her spell. Legend of the Seeker, kinda weak, but dibs on the Confessor :P. 'Knight Rider' 2008 version... weak series, but I'd like to take home the new KIT. 'Merlin' ... not so magical.

Wasn't so updated with anime this year, just caught up on some older ones. 'Macross Frontier' is the latest addition to the Macross universe, a worthy watch over Macross 7. 'One Piece', zomg 390 episodes and counting, but it is pleasant enough to watch. 'Hajime no Ippo New Challenger' is the continuation of the story; a must-watch.

Games: Persona 3 FES rocks. Persona 4 - haven't found time to play, because I know it'll fetch 200+ hours of my life. DOTA here and there.

Notable commercials: 'Gloria and Barrack','Ang lakas ko-arthro', 'Makulay ang Buhay'. 'VCO exorcism' and 'VCO long-haired guy'. 'Rexona Men'-cheerleaders.

Great new products: 'Schick Quattro' costly but well worth it. 'St.Ives Blemish and Blackhead facial scrub' great cleaning and scent. Old Spice Body Wash. Blue Touch hand soap. Pulpy discharge... I mean Orange. Lucky Me-No cook. Jonas beef mami. Dip n Chkn.

1 comment:

caryn said...

jonas' beef mami---i miss! ;-)