February 21, 2009

I Got Stung...

I was on my way to a shoot with Mimi and Trebs, so I started closing my bag when I felt a sharp prick. When I looked closer, I saw a medium sized scorpion where the bag's zipper was. Thinking fast, I grabbed some alcohol and showered the affected area. I then grabbed my pointed tweezers and captured it.

I then googled and tried to find symptoms and species of deadly scorpions. Reading a bit and feeling nothing out of the ordinary, I left for my scheduled shoot.

After I got home, and not really harboring any ill feelings to the lil squirt, I decided to keep it as a pet. Again with the help of google, I researched a bit about how to take care of it.

So, if I manage to keep it alive for a week, can you help me give it a name?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cat? or kitten?
as in "this is my pet kitten" :D

meekerz said...

So is it still alive? :)