September 07, 2007

I Want To Shoot Somebody!

For those who have noticed the lack of posts, I've probably preferred pressing the shutter. Even so, I feel that I'm not shooting as much or as often as I should. This is because I recently invested on a good great lens but haven't really maxed it out.

Although I have been open for requests from friends, I'd like to restate that I'm willing to take portraits... for free. Probably on weekends and in open places like UP or intramuros. C'mon I know you want to :D

Some recent pics/albums:
UP BEAT 100 [UP Concert Chorus]


CST: Pisay


Eclipsed Eclipse



2 comments:

katoyngk! said...

heyo, BryMac! thanks for the tip. actually, what i really want to learn about is the lighting, principles and techniques behind it, not necessarily studio. the site you referred was great. dami ko matututunan dun. thanks, ha. [=

by the way, ano yung lens mo, if i may ask? i'm sloooowwwly building my funds up to get a lens. i'm thinking telephoto, that way, i don't have to go near to people to shoot. oo nga pala, canon users are switching to nikon na. even i have the funds, i don't think i will. though cute yung interface. and they do have a nice line of lenses. sa canon kasi, kung hindi masyadong mahal, mura at hindi ganun kaganda. except for the 50mm f/1.8, which is my favorite. hehehe... though may third party naman. i'm thinking of getting a tamron for my next.

anyway, mahaba na pala ito. thanks uli, ha. i'll be bugging you once in a while. hehehe.... God bless!

brymac said...

Ang haba nga ng comment mo :P Yung strobist, recommended lang din sa akin ni markku
I opted to go for 70-200mm f/4L, masakit sa bulsa pero sulit naman. Trip ko rin si 50mm 1.8, and Tamrons are starting to be good choices too.