August 24, 2007

What's your internet connection Plan A, B, C, D...

I was in a state of 'netlessness' for 3 days and the feeling was horrible. It's like a big part of me depends on underwater cables going to Taiwan. One of those mornings I went to Burger King Mayon to connect thru their Wi-Fi... but it was down too. I felt defeated, so I ended up jogging for the hell of it. My work is dependent on the internet and losing it this often or this long is detrimental.

I am seriously thinking of downgrading my current one and getting a second connection to compliment it. So, what is your connection and what is your Plan B, etc?

Primary: Bayan DSL 2Mbps
Plan B: Dial-up (If the phone line is ok)
Plan C: Wi-fi at Burger King
Plan D: GameSquad @ Kamuning

4 comments:

Maco said...

my backup is the airborneaccess plan i have with my smart post paid. it allows me to surf through airborneaccess hotspots na unlimited by a small charge sa postpaid line ko... =) bwisit mga free hotspots ngayon eh... di sila reliable...

meekerz said...

I have really crappy dial up at home. Back-up is dsl at parents place. Or if I'm desperate, the office ;p Other than that, the various net cafes in my area.

Loopy said...

Back up is my bro's DSL connection or the office :P

Anonymous said...

We all know that broadband suppliers advertise their speeds as "up to"
a certain level. But how fast is your actual connection? Now you can
find out with our broadbandspeed test, use the
checker below to find out. To get accurate results make sure that you
are not using your internet connection for anything else while the test
runs (it only takes a few seconds)