August 15, 2007

A line I never meant to cross...

I have taken another step to becoming an Otaku, one that I never really wanted to take. The figurines above are characters from the anime "Petopeto-san" and I bought them at Toy Kingdom(SM Megamall). I wanted these some time ago when I first saw them, but ended up buying this time because they were on sale. Each is made up of 8 connectable parts, stands 3.5 inches, made of PVC/ABS and is manufactured by Happinet Corporation. They resemble Pinky:st figures. Damage: 300php for both.
These are Keroro Gunsou Gashapon(Capsule Dispensed) Keychains. 2 inches tall and very wiggly. The one you'll get is random but I was fortunate enough to get the ones I wanted. I'll blame Tubay for introducing me to Keroro and Densha Otoko for making me want these keychains. Damage: 100php each.

4 comments:

meekerz said...

Haha cute! I've always wanted to get Pinkys and custom it ala meekerz ;p Never got around to it tho. Hehe

Loopy said...

aww! they are so cute!

Sun Jun said...

love the keroros!
do you know where i can get one? ^^

brymac said...

stip: try your local sm toy kingdom. Dispenser ung machine, katabi nya ung dispensers ng dragonball, bleach and pokemon.