September 27, 2007

How I Met Your Mother

Shai* mentioned this show to me ages ago and just recently had I found motivation to actually watch it. Well, the good parts have already been spoiled for me, so I just had to catch up. I finished it just in time for the 3rd seasons' opener. Note to readers... I hate spoilers.

As the title states, the lead 'Ted Mosby' in 2030 tells 'the' story to his kids. Without spoilers, 2 seasons (44 30-minute episodes) later... he is still blabbing to his kids. But as he is not our dad, there isn't a dull moment as the stories unfold and a lingering mystery of who the 'Mother' is.

Did I mention a crush of mine is part of the cast? Band-camp/Willow Alyson Hannigan plays Lily, love-interest of the lead's best friend. That's Ted in middle, being smothered by his best friends (ep 2x18).

(edit: I remembered some time ago that it was Shaina that mentioned this show to me. Thanks Shai!)

No comments: