June 11, 2006

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Larin


Both the wedding and the reception was amazing. May you guys have a long and happy married life together.

I do need to work on my public speaking skills because the responsorial psalm I led wasn't heard well. I'd like to thank the Larins for asking me to lead it, I opened a bible and confirmed that it was from Psalms 33 and not 32 as the missalette states.

The image is a scan of the souvenir photo-magnet card. From left to right: Dionne and Joven Larin, me, tseri, britan.

3 comments:

joven said...

ey bry!
good to hear you enjoyed the wedding. thanks for reading the responsorial psalm (which we really didn't bother to check since we got the missalette from ust, hehe).

we hope to attend your wedding naman soon. ;)

that is, if you're going to invite us. hehe.

-j&d

brymac said...

Sure, invited kayo if:
1) I even get married
2) There is enough time to invite people :))

wth are you doing online? go back! bwehehehe.

tseri said...

i love this pic! :D