September 25, 2005

The Visit

This last week, a friend and work buddy came to Manila to talk more about business and to take a look at what the country is like. We picked him up from the airport last Sunday and left just this Friday. Hope you had a great time here Ray, tour me around Hawaii when I go there someday :D.

There was supposed to be this summit last Wednesday and I was to make a presentation for it. With everything else that was happening, I had to pull an all nighter to finish it only to find out that morning that they cancelled our participation. Phoey, should have just slept.

Needless to say that I only got an average of 2 or 3 hours of sleep this week, napping a couple of minutes in the FX to the office and the LRT going home. It was dreadfully unhealthy, embarassing and dangerous, but these are the times that I consider myself truly alive and not wasting any moment.

No comments: