March 19, 2005

W Week 3

Work is going well, I suppose. Sometimes the hours fly by so quickly, at others painfully slow. Not being able to sleep early at night due to sidelines, I occasionally grab an energy drink to get me through. I'll get my energy rationing figured out soon so that I don't have to count on such stuff.

We're currently developing something but its going a bit too slow, so I tried to set-up another pc to solve the bottleneck. Problem is we're still waiting for the new pc to be authenticated by the people who house server(*sigh*). I wish that by Monday, we'll be able to work at an acceptable pace.


Travel Blues 2
The FX ride rules! It gets me to Makati in 30-45mins. For P35 its saves me time and effort so its a no-brainer choice. I still travel via MRT-LRT going home though cause am still to locate their FX terminal in Ayala.

Another Death
Another pisay student falls prey to a hold-upper's knife. The only upside is that he went down but the girl was safe. Its an honorable way to go. It would have been better if the hold-uppers were the ones left dead though.

Knock-out
With Pacquiao's match coming up, I was in the mood to re-watch Hajime no Ippo(aka Knock-out). I'd have to say that I really like this series for its spirit and comedy. It portrays the life of athletes and people around them with such heart that it inspires the viewer that anything is possible with hardwork and a bit of confidence.

Clair's Spree
After the ruckus of the Digital Pinay thing, Clair gets featured again in inq7 as blog addict. Congrats :D

Ghibli Wallpaper
It's not that artistic, but I'm uploading it this wallpaper anyway in salute to the magnificent movies that Studio Ghibli has been treating us thru the years. My hat is off to you guys!

No comments: