May 04, 2009

Left Straight? FAIL! Pacman vs Hitman

Image from cbc.ca

Hehe, I'm riding the Manny Pacquiao vs Ricky Hatton post fight fever. Manny probably wanted to prolong the fight, but was pissed at how dirty Hatton fights.

It was setup with a right jab/feint. No question, that was a mastodonic, solid, legen... wait for it.. dary punch. Some sites call it a left hook, some sites describe it a left cross which are probably both correct. But how in heaven's name is that a "left straight?!" I'm so glad that I didn't watch the Philippine broadcast first. I'd be cursing/laughing so bad that I would not have enjoyed his win.

Go Manny! Get more money, make mayweather see stars too.

1 comment:

Sportsbettingcentre said...

British Hatton fan here in peace.

Yes, the Pac Man proved he was the best pound for pound hitter on the globe. He'll beat Mayweather now.