April 02, 2007

Water Spa...ahhhhhhh

My sister was here the other week and my family took the opportunity to try out ACE Water Spa located in Del Monte Ave. It was a worthwhile experience that would be nice to try every now and then.

For 500php, it entitles you to 4 hours inside the facility. The place has a 4ft laps pool, a fun stream that goes around the place, lots of different water jet massage spots, sauna, steam and 3 herbal hot pools.

I really like the rain drop massage. You lie face down and water showers down on your whole body, it starts ticklish then it batters down like a wall. It somehow blanks out your mind and
relaxes your body. It lasts 3 minutes and I probably went at it 8 times.

The herbal hot pools were neat. It's probably an approximation of japanese hot springs and was really relaxing. Each one has a different herb mixture and temperature (36C, 38C,40C). The difficult part is having to take a dip in an ice cold pool after 5mins in a hot one. Otherwise, it felt great.

I spent the rest of my time switching between steam then sauna. I probably ejected toxins out of my body thru sweat. Drinking water is available so replenishing is not a problem.

I really need to go in again due to the stress the btel project gave me. Anybody wanna join me? (strictly swimsuit/trunks attire inside).

Old brochure here and here.

6 comments:

tseri said...

i wanna try!! but how much? i'm on a tight budget because of all the moving thing. grr.. :(

Anonymous said...

that sounds really good. definitely pag uwi ko, punta ako. PHP500 is not bad at all.

Unknown said...

sugoi!!!!

joven said...

hey bry,

sorry about that btel project. just let me know pag may natira pa.

dati pa namin gusto i-try yang ace. umaatras lang ako pag naaalala ko yung "strictly swimsuit/trunks attire inside". =P

Loopy said...

hahha! Sorry about the btel project, I really need to whip these consultants. They don't even go near me anymore, they just text me, even if we're in the same office! I'll go with you, my treat! :) I need it as well!

brymac said...

Yey! Let's Go! :D

Bri: Thanks!
Tse: Good luck sa move.
Gail: Yup, worth trying.
Joan: Hai!
Jovs: Try nyo na rin! You'll be in the water most of the time anyway.
Ther: Partly my fault din naman un, tara lets!