November 06, 2006

Ham or Egg?

In a recent episode of Grey's Anatomy, a character made an analogy between relationships and food. He said that the level of commitment is either from a pig, which goes all out resulting in ham... or a chicken which safely lays eggs.

I've been laying eggs, and its painful that I realize it now. How do I turn myself into a ham person?

edit: Ham means going into a relationship/endeavor in full-blast. A pig's life ends when it is decided that food will be the outcome. Nothing half-assed.

4 comments:

benj said...

hehe kakanood ko lang din nito kagabi. :) go bry! be the pig! (that didn't sound right, hehe)

Anonymous said...

i don't get it...why would you like to be a ham?

Anonymous said...

S3 ep6? ^^
ayoko pa panuorin kasi hindi pa tapos ang buong season! hehehe ^^

interesting analogy ... d ko na gets fully. ^^ Maybe after I watch s1&2 of Entourage I'll watch s3 of Grey's anatomy ^^

Anonymous said...

I think who you are with or who you want to be with makes you who you are when it comes to relationships.

I've changed with my current relationship. And not because I chose to. It just happened. And he deserves the new me.

When you meet the right person, you'll be who you want to be.