October 27, 2005

Tagged: random facts

Got tagged by ET for this. Write 20 random facts about yourself then tag the same amount of people as minutes it takes you to write the facts. Here goes:

1. We're 5 in the family, I have an older brother and a younger sister.
2. I've been constanly bugged by people to get married already.
3. I like chloe from smallville and the actress Meredith Bishop from the series 'Alex Mack'.
4. I used to like chubby/healthy girls, but tastes do evolve over time.
5. I like anime and hentai, so much so that I was nicknamed 'Sarhentai' in rotc.
6. I won 'best borrower' by my grade school library. I probably read all 'Choose your own Adventure' and Hardy Boys books.
7. I'm an engineer but I hate math, higher math at least.
8. I was an alternate(aka waitlisted) in PSHS. I was picked up from my old school and sitting with my new classmates in less than 3 hours.
9. I loved photography in HS. I want to go back to it in the future.
10. I instructed CAT at PSHS for a 2-3 years.
11. I can be such a jerk. I sometimes do the worst possible thing in a situation.
12. Even if I spend majority of my time in front of a CRT monitor, I do have 20/20 vision.
13. I love taking care of people I love (huh?).
14. I fluctuate between lazy and inspired at the wrong times.
15. I can't seem to shake off my kuya image, as much as I would like to.
16. I love tinkering and fixing stuff. My current favorite is cooling fans of computers.
17. I'm not afraid of electricity. I mock 220V. I really liked my practical Power Electronics classes cause we had higher voltages there :P
18. I have horrible memory, or at least it fails me when I need it.
19. As weird as I am, I'm solidly straight.
20. I work for experience and people. I racket for money.

I'm tagging: Bong, Clair, Bob, Michelle, Jem, Clyde, Tubay, Trebs, Jovs... yes, it took me that long coz my pc rebooted :(.

3 comments:

joven said...

di na daw counted yung reboot time. hehe. =P

Loopy said...

i have horrible memory too! *afir*

trebs said...

Ack. Poor memory... sigh... Will respond to the tag soon. Kung di ko makalimutan. Hahaha.