October 15, 2005

MMs Week-long Birthday

First of all, happy birthday ther!

Hope it was as happy as it could have been, considering everything that has happened.

Friday night, we followed after the initial round of drinks. We ate at a japanese shop where the food was great, thanks for the choice, eiks. After that we had a bonding-drinking session where we played "Never-ever have I ever..." as suggested by tseri and eventually, truth or dare. The contents of the conversations will stay within the group, so there will be nothing juicy in this blog (don't look at me like that :)) )

Notes on the events of Friday night, I may not have been completely truthful about some of my answers to the truth questions. Whom I like? Was it really an honest answer? So in fairness to the people who asked about it and those who listened to it, I do not know myself. Being free is not totally bad, but if I don't decide to go for someone at the right moment, I might be missing out on life/love.

3 comments:

Loopy said...

Haha! Thanks Bry! About Friday night...so what exactly are you trying to say?!? YIHEEEEE!!

brymac said...

its probably not what you think though. get me intoxicated again and i might tell you, hahahahahahah. ill shut up now.

tseri said...

corny mo kasi ry e! :P