May 30, 2005

My First Time

It was Friday night in a dark narrow alley. The world was quiet and people rarely passed. I was both anxious and excited. My legs were trembling and my hands had lost their usual grip. She was a sexy chick in red and her name was (in a mexican accent) "burito". Losing all sense of calm, it happened and even stopping was rough and unrefined. Thus was my first time.

Bwahaahahahahaaahaah. What a misleading title and story! My friend Adrian was kind enough to teach me and let me drive his 2002 nissan exalta aka (in a mexican accent) "burito". As pathetic as it sounds, it really was my first time to drive in my 26 years of existence. It was just an hour or two but I was able to start, stop, mix clutch and gas, and reach 2nd gear. And it was on open road *evil grin*. Thanks Aidz!




The South Beach diet is going well, my tummy is tighter than it used to be and I may have lost some weight (wasn't really watching it). I've proceeded to phase two as I was already in phase one for 2 weeks. Thanks to all who have given their opinion on me going on this diet. Your inputs, encouragement and otherwise have been a blessing.




Seabiscuit - was working on something when my brother popped this in the player. As the tv set was just behind me, I glanced back occasionally and found myself caught in the story. It was inspiring in the way that success can be found by giving anything a second chance.


No comments: