April 14, 2005

No Time, No Energy, No Nothing

The past few weeks have been so hectic that I was on the brink of spontaneous combustion. So much so that last night I totally crashed and accidentally/unintentionally had a full nights sleep (thats a bad thing?!). I'm taking this moment to write down a few things just to let you guys know that I haven't died or have been spirirted away.

Took time to join my officemates in tagaytay to get a few drinks and exchange stories.

Wanted to dress-up as a warcraft Infernal on the May 18 U Got Game, but am realizing that there is no time. T_T :((



Tsubasa Chronicles Ep 1: Clamp Crossover with Sakura and Shaoran as leads, sounds interesting, have downloaded it but haven't had time to watch.

Full Metal Panic: Second Raid - something to watch out for!

Naruto 129 showcases new start and end songs.

Thats about it for this entry.

1 comment:

chris said...

I would like to see if you can pull off a gnome :P

Glad you're back, and we don't mind if you take a few more full night's sleep.