January 06, 2005

WoW

World of Warcraft has been chopping away chunks of my time recently. I've been trying to deny that I'm addicted to it, but losing time for work, blogging and anime watching maybe proof enough.

The character i'm playing is a Night Elf Druid. I chose the druid class due to its flexible strategy of fighting, which allows me to use brute force, spell spamming or a party healer. So far I can transform into a bear for plain melee fights or a seal for long underwater adventures.

My character has also taken up herbalism and alchemy as professions. I've been researching a bit and I'm sort of excited when I can create the philosopher's stone and transmute some neat stuff (feeling full metal alchemist ^_^ ).

4 comments:

jem said...

sobrang kaka-adik ba talaga? :D Mga gano kalaki damage nya sa bulsa? :D

brymac said...

It would fall around 1k Php per month for the first six months I think. *critical damage*. Estimates ko lang un, indirect ung payment mode ko e :D

Unknown said...

Mga addict kayo...
Puro WOW ang Y!IM status *laughs*

Anonymous said...

brymac! thanks for lvlng up onigiri for me while I was away! I can only play after work, like 8ish pm (9 am sa pinas), so kitakits na lang. Ipinagpalit ako ni bry sa ibang rogue e *sniff* *sniff*. I'll be a badass rogue someday!

Dapat ata nagalchemy na rin ako. My enchanting sucks (22) hahahaha.. So sad.

--> Weng *V*