December 04, 2004

TSFD, a review

I started both this blog and intensive taebo due to the realization that my belly was protruding far beyond normal. Due to some unfortunate events, I eased out on exercise nearing the start of the 3rd month. I couldn't really blame myself, I was doing taebo everyday to the point that I got bored and even did it while still half asleep. Well, after the break and restarting taebo again, I'm realizing how much my body missed it. So the primary goal of this blog is still intact: that beyond working hard to look good on the outside, feeling good and healthy on the inside definitely rules.

----------------


I haven't posted any images recently so I hope you enjoy this one. I call it "Dune-ruto". The original is from the 1984 movie of Dune and the one I stole the body from is Gurney Halleck, played by Patrick Stewart. I look horrible being old and bald =))

1 comment:

brymac said...

well, maybe gurney did have a thing for paul =)) anyways sobrang evil and crazy nga ng ngiti ko dito, which delivers the message of picture neh?