December 13, 2004

TANG INUMIN MO!!!


(this is not a paid advertisement)
We should be thankful for little things that get us by everyday. I'm taking time now to list some of them.

1) Litro Packs of Tang. A 'healthy' addiction. I prepare it to almost the consistency of flavored water, with 3 liters of water to a pack. Why so diluted? Dunno. Cost-effective, I guess. Also drinking it straight is easy, just the right amount of flavor and blandness. On a busy day, I can consume 3 packs=9 liters (and they just suggest only 8 glasses a day :)) ).

2) Audio Books. While programming or any activity requiring less than 100% concentration, I listen to all 5 Harry Potter books (read by jim dale). Having listened to each dozens of times, they provide a consistent amount of background sound, partially devoid of mood compared to music. Im trying out the dune series right now, but I prefer jim dale as an audiobook reader.

3) Downloaded Watchables. Be it anime, smallville or whatevers, watching stuff entertains my otherwise bland life. Watching too much makes one dumb, but wasn't I already to begin with :))

No comments: