September 29, 2004

How wondrous it is to be able to both love and hate.

Where I got this line? I made it myself.
Why? Because I like cats in general but hate where they indiscriminately poop.

I spent a good deal of time yesterday cleaning up the front our house cause a stray cat marked it as her 'spot'. All this because a neighbor decided to be smart and put the cat's poop on one of my plants. I had to dispose of all the plants and their pots, as the 'mark' will never leave the soil. Had to use liberal amounts of Chlorox and Insecticide to eliminate any traces of the scent.

Quoting Phoebe from "Friends":
" Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat,
What are they feeding you?
Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat
You're getting fat

I think that I'm gonna be sick
It's your ears, and nose and pick
Part of it, tempt me"

No comments: