September 17, 2004

Barely Survived deFattening Session No. 4

*gasp* *pant* *wheeeezeee*

Thats what I got by trusting my flabs to a black guy (Billy Blanks). The weather is not helping either, mornings are so cold that my muscles feel like stone or lead. Well, I hope it does work out in the long run. I've also acquired a Cardio version of Tae-bo, will try that tomorrow or the day after.

I recently watched Ghost in the Shell Innocence. The animation was incredible, superior to the first movie and may even be above that of Macross Zero. But overall, the plot and pacing of the first one is a lot better. Its well worth the watch anyway!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want to lose all the flab as well. It's depressing to see so many women twice my size in jeeps and trains. I don't wanna be like them:((