January 18, 2009

Queen B and Poopy Tea


The fine line between REM dream and reality is a weird place.

I was in a beach, which felt oddly similar to Tree Hill's. Going about my business, I felt that I was being bullied. People were shunning me and preventing me from doing things I had to do. All this orchestrated by a mischievous girl who greatly resembled Blair Waldorf.

Throughout the episode, I would randomly utter "Damn, I need to crap", although there was no immediate urge/pain/reflex to do so. People would then without fail, clog up the lines to the restrooms which was starting to get into my nerves.

Luckily enough, I chanced upon an occupied stall with no one waiting in line. After a while, I got impatient and looked over the stall door. What I saw was 'Blair' "brooking" herself, either tempting me or pissing me off.

So I woke up a bit dazed, then I ran off to the toilet. Damn poopy tea.

1 comment:

Loopy said...

I watched Shake Rattle and Roll last night and they had this story about unrequited love and dreams. It scared me honestly and I didn't want my boyfriend to sleep! Try to catch it in CinemaOne - I'm still a bit shaken about the possibilities!