March 28, 2008

I'm Sorry John Lloyd!


Not that I did anything to him. Call it karma.

JL is shown in commercials as this guy who is healthy, careful and preempts fevers by taking biogesic. Well, biogesic is an institution so its hard to go wrong with that. Then I heard this news that JL crashed due to flu(trankaso). The ebil side of me laughed, thinking that would be a tough blow to both JL and the aforementioned medicine.

Some higher power must have waited for a nasty strain and sent it my way. All for laughing at others' misfortune.

And what a FUCKING BITCH this flu was and I don't think I've ever had it this bad. Aching extremities, uncomfortably hot body temperature, general weakness, extremely muddled brain activity, spasmodic chills, liquid poop forcing you to wake up and dump; all within symptoms of flu, so says fda.

Ok, karma... you got me good. Bring back my normal poop.



"I got dirty... I got stinky... but see, I learned" - kid from a milk commercial

PS. The image is a hip-shot by mic. Was annoying her with my expression.

4 comments:

meekerz said...

get well soon!

Sun Jun said...

get well soon brymac!

had the flu a month ago. hehehe

Loopy said...

Hahahhaa, your quip about John Llyod was too funny :) Well, hope you had a good birthday dinner. Kailan naman tayo mag memeet up? Hihihi!

brymac said...

dinner was nice and iron man was cool. Meet tayo this week? before you fly to norway :)