January 28, 2008

My First... and The Last I'd Ever Need

I once read a story about a man that died due to his greed (summary). It is one of my early lessons in "Needs" and "Wants". In a twisted way, one can interpret is as "secure what you need, then go for what you want :P"

So when the opportunity presented itself, I decided to buy the last thing I'd probably need. It's a 12"x12"x12" niche located in Our Lady of Grace Parish, Caloocan City. This is despite the fact that I haven't decided if I'd like to be buried, burned or burned-and-sprinkled-over-a-lake. I doubt if I'd care what happens to my remains anyway when I'm dead :))

Living for the Now, ready for tomorrow :D


(grabe, kahit ang daming smilies, morbid pa rin ng topic)

2 comments:

meekerz said...

even more morbid is you taking pictures of the sanctuarium/crypt, hehehe ;p

but actually, it's a pretty 'wise' decision. my parents bought similar plans so us kids won't be burdened with more decisions in case something unfortunate happens.

um yeah, happy new year! ;p

brymac said...

hey miks. These places are patient subjects, and don't complain if you fiddle with the settings a lot :P

Kelan nga ba chinese new year? :D