November 29, 2007

Delusion

"... laboring under the delusion ..."
-phrase twice used in the Harry Potter books.

There comes a point where you can't fool yourself anymore.
When pictures show what you do not want to see.
Clothes do seem to be tight in places they weren't before.
When the scale says that I'm in the Heavyweight class when I'm ideally in Middleweight.

I know for a fact that it will be easier for me to start an Exercise Habit than to do a proper diet. Thus I turn to "Hip Hop Abs" upon the recommendation of my sister. With the Christmas season around the corner, this strategy will be put to the test.

5 comments:

tseri said...

hey! saan may hiphop abs?? i want din!

benj said...

hehehe nagkalat yang DVD na yan sa divisoria...

"ser, hiphap abs, deebeedee kayo dyan ser..."

:D

brymac said...

I got mine before demonoid fell, as I don't trust street pirates :P

I've done 2 sessions and its a bit more fun than tae-bo.

Loopy said...

paano yun hiphop abs? ok ba?

brymac said...

loopy: It's a cool combination of proper breathing and dance moves. I kinda stopped, but I'll need to get back to it :))