September 20, 2006

Just a Tad Bit Too Late...

"If I've known this sooner..." is a phrase I'd like to use for this post.

If you've read my previous entry, you probably think its a lot to spend on ink. You're right... because I just found out a way to cut the cost to 1/3. I won't be popular with HP once I blog about this but hey, being practical is important.

After finishing my printing spree, I came upon this in DataMax@SM san lazaro. It's a Do-it-yourself(DIY) refill kit from Fullmark. Its priced at 390Php (vs 1200) and contains enough ink to refill a cartridge thrice(which is also the reuse limit a of catridge). Ink quality is acceptable so far (paper, photopaper, iron-ons) ; with that many cartidges, I won't need to buy genuines for a while.

disclaimer: I'm neither affiliated nor paid by datamax/fullmark. Such products are still 'try at your own risk'.

4 comments:

meekerz said...

Wow you've never refilled before?

We have refills somewhere in greenhills, they do it for us, because we don't want the mess ;p A bit more expensive then yours, but a heck a lot more cheaper than origs :)

brymac said...

miks: didn't really have time to try out refilling shops. I'm happy with this method for now :)

michii: bugger. but if its you, ill make an excemption and just might do it. glad it made you feel better :P

Anonymous said...

kala ko kung ano yang mga panturok-turok na yan... :P

Sun Jun said...

When September Ends

- Hmmm ... seems like there's a bug still in google reader. but a nice one, I say! I'm posting my comments about your next blog here kasi kahit ilang refresh ayaw pa rin lumabas dito pero I was able to read it na using google reader. hehehe ^^

"I love the feeling of being needed, but why can't I extend that same courtesy/opportunity to other people?"

I have the same thoughts! Pero tama talaga! people need to feel needed as well kaya try in every way lang talaga to ask for help from your friends pa minsan-minsan. Show them your vulnerable side din, it's a form of opening up to them. ^^ take care!

BTW, may blogsite ba si ryan (SAL)?

Bought a Canon 350D recently. Kaw ano gamit mo? Looks like since highschool ka pa gumagamit ... ilang tips naman. hehehe ^^