April 22, 2006

27 but Mentally 11

A painful truth. Robert Langdon(character from The Da Vinci Code) never replaced his mickey mouse watch as a reminder to "stay young at heart". I on the other hand, still feel as clumsy, awkward and candid as I was more than a decade ago. How different am I really from the time in grade school where I was a silent, withdrawn bookworm? How different am I from the pimply pshs student who loved taking photographs? How different am I from the computer-loving rotc sergeant in college?

They say all things become clear in death. I'm not afraid of dying, its just that I'd like to make Death wait a very looooong time :D

Thanks to all who greeted :)

10 comments:

Loopy said...

happy birthday BMAC!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday labmate BMAC! =)

Anonymous said...

Brymac, Happy Birthday, Happy Earth Day! :D

tseri said...

happy birthday uli!! :D

Kiven said...

happy berdie bro.hehe

olrayt said...

happy bday pre!

crap we're getting old. 22 year old chicks can officially call us "kuya"

brymac said...

Tenchu sa mga bumati!

jem said...

belated happy birthday! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! :)

meekerz said...

belated happy birthday!!!