February 13, 2005

I am the Half-Blood Prince!!!

Not. Roy told me that Harry Potter Book 6 will be released on July 16, 2005. But I've known this because I've been keeping up with reliable and voracious sites like Leaky Cauldron , Mugglenet and JK Rowling's Official. Some other facts are:
  • the Scholastic release will be 672 pages, which is thankfully shorter than OOTP
  • three chapter titles have been revealed: Chapter Two: Spinners End, Chapter Six: Draco's Detour, Chapter Fourteen: Felix Felicis
  • a list of most facts are jotted down here
  • (movie 4) no kissing scene for harry/cho and hermione/krum (booo!)
I do hope National Bookstore entertains my request for book reservation once again (coz fans such as myself will be storming them at wee hours in the morning on that day).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehehehehe.
Addict. Grabe. Fan ka talaga!:D

BTW, I am not on bizhat anymore. I have moved my daily journal to http://clair.pinoyweb.net and my techie blog to http://clair.free.net.ph

:D