February 25, 2009

Of Christmases past

Looking back, the Christmas of 2008 was simple and humble for me. That month, I attended two weddings, held a Christmas party for streetkids (pisay96) and the celebration of the day itself was with the family at Bulacan. The family celebrated it a bit better last year by eating out at a hotel, but I think I prefer it just homey and intimate.

I didn't bother writing a wishlist, because it normally ends up that I don't get them or I buy them myself. Thankfully enough, I did get great gifts: a spankin' nice celio from my sis and seeing a dear old friend.

There were moments though that made it the worst xmas yet. Want to grab some coffee?

3 comments:

tseri said...

coffee? how about... say thursday or friday? :)

Loopy said...

Tara let's!

brymac said...

sige, let's :D