April 24, 2005

26

Resistance is futile. Time is a stealthy assassin lurking in the shadows patiently waiting to put a dagger on your back. As hard as I want to fight it, I step across the 2nd half of my hopeful century long life.

Working even harder though it was my birthday is not exactly what you call fun. Beyond that, I do crave for the sense of accomplishment and joy that good code brings (*shivers* sounds so geeky). I'd like to thank my dear officemates who treated me to lunch, hope you guys liked the ice cream session afterwards :) Also, thanks to those who greeted me.

What's my birthday gift to myself? I took after Dumbledore and got myself 6 pairs of socks. Why? The office is so cold that my feet are usually drenched in cold sweat (eeeeewwww). I know that I'm husky, with the unending internal body heat and all, but my feet don't seem to like being enclosed at that temperature.

No reviews for this entry, though I'll watch initial d s4 13-14 in a while. Ja!

9 comments:

trebs said...

Happy Birthday, dude!!! Kasabay mo pala si Sherwin :)

brymac said...

Thanks. Nope, 22 ako, 24 si sherwin :)

Anonymous said...

Hehe.
KUYA Bryan ;)

brymac said...

T_T someone here in the office (stares at Joy) even calls me LOLO bryan T_T. Stress does speed up the aging process. *seriously considers buying 'stresstabs'*

Anonymous said...

osukunate sumimasen, demo o-tanjiyobi omedeto gozaimasu! :) may you have more to come.

Anonymous said...

btw, would anyone happen to explain WHY javascript doesnt work in PIE? thus, i shall doublepost as anonymous just to set my name below. -clyde

Anonymous said...

LOLO?
Grabe naman... Kuya lang ;)

chris said...

Happy BDay Kuya!!! :P
Sorry delayed hah. Better late than never. ^_^

brymac said...

Bong, kuya my @ss! hehehe thanks